For automatic winding mechanical watches, when you get the new watch, please rotate the crown clockwise to wind up the watch mechanism (about 20-35 times). Please do not continue to turn the crown if the spring is already full, as the spring can be broken.
If arm swing is not enough during the daytime ,We suggest winding the spring every night before sleep.
Purchase Notice for Mechanical Watches
1. Putting on your watch and swing your wrist back and front for about 30 seconds to initialize power reserve. If it is hand wind watch,you need to wind it up manually,turning the crown clockwise;
2. Note that your self-winding mechanical watch may stop overnight or appear to be running slowly. This does not necessarily indicate a malfunction or defect in the watch. It indicates that there is insufficient wrist action,kinetic energy,while wearing the watch;
3. Please wear your watch at least 8 hours a day to maximize power reserve;
4. If watch is not worn for extended period of time,please rewind by moving your watch back and force for 30 seconds in order to initiate the power
5. It is recommended to repeat steps 2-4 every night before removing your watch for the first week after purchase;
6. Wearing your watch daily or every couple of days for kepping accurate time;
7. The National Standard of Mechanical Time Error: Around -60 ~ +60(seconds/day)